yeah, thats what my friends call me. I am kinda "known" for all the pictures I take. My online friends razz me about all the pictures I take and share with them. I used to scrapbook, and well now I just never seem to find the time or energy... but I still take the pictures.
Ya know, it kinda has become an obsession with me, I think it is because I realize just how fast my kids are growing and when all is said and done, I love having pictures to trigger my slowing memory.
I love to sit with Jacks and look at his baby pictures, and they remind of that event or a funny thing that he used to do that I wouldn't remember day to day. We already look at Nathan's baby pictures and think "Wow look how much he's changed".
Sometimes you run across a picture from a long time ago and think "wow I so don't remember that" and then all the thoughts come back to you.
I don't just take pictures of my kids. I take pictures of my house, the yard, oh and the dogs, LOTS of pics of my canine babes. Its fun.
I'm sure I've been called worse in my 39 years of life thus far, but this is one title I'll keep! You can never have enough photos.
Now we won't even get into my organization process on how all of my photos are in photo boxes by year, month, day. That's a whole other sickness within me.
So anyway, I'm the photo ho. I love pictures and I think there is no better way to preserve your memories, and have them to carry forth for our kids to show their kids, and so on, then photos of the every day stuff!
So get snapping!
4 comments:
Wear the title proudly, my child. I've been known as the Proud Mary Ho for years with no noticable damage.
Love ya,
Dad
I love your pics! Not saying you will convert me totally, but you know I've come a long way since I met you. lol! Keep snapping I look forward to your pics and videos.
I agree with Chele....I live for those pics and vids each day! Especially the ones of my boys! Keep 'em coming!
Love you!
I always love seeing your pics Julie. Seeing Jackson and Nathan smiling always makes me smile. I, too, take photos daily of my kids - they just change so fast!
Post a Comment