OK so maybe they work when they are older, but I swear this whole juice box thing is a conspiracy with toddlers. They are all in on it - the mop industry, the vac industry, cleaning industry in general and then you buy more juice boxes when they are on sale buy one get one free thinking "oh I'll just put in a sippy cup" but loandbehold, the dang toddlers get them, figure out how to the paper straw off and throw that up in the air (vac companies) and put in the straw and squeeze. Its the coolest water fountain ever! Its so fun!
But that's not all, then they like to turn it upside down and shake it just to see how much drips out of the straw (mop companies) and its great fun! Oh and add to this conspiracy the laundry business.. see my point?
Juice boxes are evil things. (oh and this morning you can add the Dog Grooming business to the conspiracy because Paco, the littlest, just had a Juice box juice bath)...
Good times I tell ya!
2 comments:
ROFLMAO! I can just picture Nathan showering everything with juice. lol I feel for ya sweetie.
I couldn't agree more - I HATE those darn juice boxes! Poor Paco! :)
Post a Comment