Ok so this is about me! I am so looking forward to this movie coming out and have already contacted my local girls about a girls night out. I saw this play up in DC years ago and it was freaken awesome - the audience loved it and everyone was up dancing by the end of the show. Ok so maybe nobody will be up dancing in the movie theater here but hey I can pretend! If Im the only one thats ok too because you all know that Drinks before the movie are REQUIRED on a girls night out!
I am an ABBA fan. There I said it and for those that aren't well I guess thats ok. lol I love most of their music (and this movie/play has their best hits in it) and it just flashes me back to my childhood listening to it and playing fake band with my sister and the kids next door. My dad had a drumset b/c he was in a band a long time ago - so Ken, one neighbor was the drummer, his sister, Kim was the keyboard player (ironing board) and my sister and I were singers and guitar players (tennis rackets) and we'd jam out for hours. Always - we even put on shows for our parents! We rocked the house!
Anyway Im just really excited about a GNO and Drinks and Rocking to the old days.
2 comments:
Good for you, Mama! I just saw the trailer for Mama Mia and I gotta tell ya, it looks great! Take a group, get margarita'd up and have a blast - I think you SHOULD be dancing in the theater!!!
Oh, Lordy, the public now knows you are an Abba fan. lol! You already know I'm not, but I'm with you in spirit when you go to see it. I hope you have a great girls night out as you are overdo for it.
Post a Comment