Its been one of those can't find your A$$ from your head kinda days with the kids. Jackson is bored and excited and dredding school starting on Wednesday, Nate has taken to trying to wear my swifer mop pads as a diaper and he's quite mad when they don't stay on. Bella pee'd on the floor - why - because she got a hold of Nate's juice and drank it and I didn't know it until AFTER I found the chewed up cup empty and her bladder contents on the floor..
yeah see? Im declaring this day a wash and will start fresh tomorrow... after I pick up the trimmer at the mower shop, pick up the last 3 supplies Jacks needs for school, and then go to the grocery store.. with 2 boys.. as DH is working tonight...
do I HAVE to feed these kids?
3 comments:
Sounds like a Manic Monday to me. Hoping tomorrow goes better.
lol HA Chele it has to be - I just sent a hour with both kids at Walmart..
nate only launched a box of pizza rolls and a nice old lady thankfully here in GA they don't come after you! lol
CALGON!
Cracking me up! I am sorry, babe! But it is a funny sounding scene! Yes, sounds like you could use some calgon. One of us needs to wind the lottery so we can take a long weekend and go to some spa like in Hawaii or something. Hang in there!!
Post a Comment