when you live with a Toddler. Just some random things I've found over the past few days that make me laugh, sometimes wanna cry, and just simply shake my head at.
For instance..
a spoon in the bathroom - I guess you never know when you might need a snack in there.
1/2 a dog treat in the CRIB - I don't wanna think about where the other 1/2 went
a bowl of dried cereal on the pantry shelf - saving it for later I guess
double A batteries in the veggie drawer of the fridge. um, yeah
the back of a remote stuffed down in a 12 pack of diet coke. have yet to find the rest of the remote.
shaving cream top in the silverware drawer... along with the top of my deodorant.
Its never dull I can tell you that much!
Speaking of Dedorant, Nathan got a hold of mine while I was in the shower.. and ate some it.. and dug his fingers down into it and well lets just say he smells fabulous, as does my carpet and sofa cushions.. I haven't checked the dog yet, Im sure he got rubbed on him too...
TGIF my friends!
7 comments:
OK, I am LMAO! Just picturing you finding these random things everywhere! And the deodorant! TOO funny! He is so cute... this will be funny little things you can tell his children! :-) Or his first girl. He'll love you for that! Give 'em both hugs for me!
ROFLMAO! When you find an old McDonalds cheeseburger in his sock drawer you know you've hit rock bottom. OMG! My mom paid me to clean my brother's room one time and that was one of the gross things I encountered. I love TermiNator. lol
Chele....I tried to pay my daughter to clean my son's room and she absolutely refuses....not even for money! LMAO Can't say I blame her, right Jules?
Heck no! Emily is SMART! I wouldn't do it for money either - lol
this from my sister who kept easter candy hidden in her room for years for fear I, the little sister, would eat it! lmao
I love you LA!
Hmmm....
Then there was the time the PERFECT child tried to flush my electric shaver and her baby shoes down the toilet...in fact, she tried to flush more than one pair of shoes down the toilet.
And the time, she tried to polish my living room furniture for me only she used Comet...green, gritty powder covered her, the table and my living room carpet.
Such a helpful child.
Sherri
LMAO- See Jules I was always a neat freak! I plead the 5th on all this because I don't remember it.
He ate deoderant? Look at the bright side; diaper changes will be more pleasant for a few days.
Hug that boy for me,
Dad
Post a Comment