Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jules is excited.

For, I think, the first time ever, the Old Man and his beautiful Bride have their beach condo over Jackson's Spring Break. The planets aligned, the stars are perfect, and Bryan got most of the week off. So next week we're packing up our car (could be interesting, our first "big trip" in the small car) and heading North to Myrtle! The weather looks fabulous - sunny and 60s. OK so not bathing suit weather but that's PERFECTLY fine with me. I've never been one to be excited about bathing suits.

The boys are so excited. Jackson is excited to be out of school on break, he's excited to go Myrtle (lets face it its a 2nd home to him as he's been going every year since he was born, and mostly about seeing Mee Maw and Paw Paw! Nate asks every day "we go beach see meemawpawpaw day mama?" He is always excited to go on a trip.. a new place to explore, destroy, and clean up!

I am excited to get away from the house, dogs, mess, and just see my folks and relax and watch how wonderfully happy my boys are to be with them. There is just nothing like watching your own kids with your own parents. (and a little date night out without the kids is always a bonus!) Bryan is excited too, for the potential golf outing! (No matter how crammed the car is those clubs WILL go in the trunk!)

So we're all kinda in AUTO PILOT until next week. I am so glad to have the yard sale behind us, a break from school, a break from work, and a break from NOT seeing my folks!

See ya at the Beach Old MAN!

3 comments:

La La said...

I am jealous!! Ya'll will have a beautiful time and the boys will just love all the extra attention!! Cant' wait to see the pics!
Love ya!

Jack said...

Bring it on, girl, bring it on.

Grapes to be peeled, messes to be made, and food to consume in prodigious quantities.....

"Time's a-wasting."

Chele said...

Really? I can't tell......roflmao!

Hope you all have a great time. Give the Old Man a hug from me.