Thursday, March 26, 2009

I got tagged again!

Ok thanks Chele! I love posting pictures! Don't have to ask me twice (you just have to tell me to check blogs! LOL)

This time I've been tagged by Chele.

If you’re reading along with me, your instructions:

1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture

2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture

3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Here is mine!



And so the story goes. This picture is from my actual Birthday Dinner out with my two wonderful sons and my good friend Kelly and her daughter Hannah. Kelly was TRYING to get a picture of me and the boys and Jackson kept making funny faces and rabbit ears and just being an annoying 10 year old. I turned to tell him to KNOCK IT OFF and she snapped the picture. I love it Jackson looks like he's saying "yeah ok whatever old lady" and Nate looks like he's saying "YES its Jackson getting in trouble for once, I bet I can escape mom's tight hold on me and get to that soda machine"....

so there ya have it!

I am tagging...

1. Bran

2. Jennie

3. Jack (ok he's already been tagged)

4. Betzi

Have fun!

3 comments:

Chele said...

LOL! Thanks for playing along. You can see the devilish thoughts in Jackson's eyes.

Sherri said...

Loved that picture. And, I'd say it is a very good thing you had a tight hold on Nate. LOL

Jack said...

Go ahead and tag me again....I think I have another folder with some Elon memories!!!!